French and English speaker (Sales Representative)
A sales representative who can speak French and English (mandatory) results-driven actively seek out and engage customer prospects.
- Present, promote and sell services to prospective customers
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- French and English language is mandatory.
- Proven 3-5 years work experience in sales field.
- Familiarity with CRM practices.
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills.
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Location: UAE (Dubai), Morocco, and France
Salary: AED3,000.00 – AED5,000.00 per month
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com if you fulfill above mentioned description.