Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- “Thallium Consulting” maintains the https://thallium-consulting.com/ Website (“Site”).
- “United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile” and stipulate that the governing law is the local law.
- ‘’Visa or MasterCard debit and credit cards in AED will be accepted for payment’’
- ‘’We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC and sanctioned countries’’
- ‘’Customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website’’
- ‘’Cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules’’
- ‘’User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account’’
- ‘‘All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties’’
- ‘’ Thallium Consulting will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties’’
- ‘’ Thallium Consulting takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, (https://thallium-consulting.com/) cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online’’
- ‘’ Thallium Consultingis not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.’’
- “The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted”.
- PAYMENT CONFIRMATION (for Services) – Must mention the process of how the customer will receive the payment confirmation (ex; by email or SMS or mail) and the time the payment confirmation will reach the customer (ex. Within 24 hrs).
- Sample: Once the payment is made, the confirmation notice will be sent to the client via email within 24 hours of receipt of payment.
- REFUND POLICY (For Services) – must detail the refund policy clearly on the Website to inform Cardholders of their rights and responsibilities.
- Should also have the below statement:
- ‘’Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment”
- ***For No Refund Policy and NO Cancellation– this must be very clearly communicated to Cardholders before the purchase decision is made, to prevent misunderstanding and disputes.
- CANCELLATION POLICY (For Products and Services) – The expected time span for reporting the services ordered to be cancelled and the conditions under which cancellation will be allowed.
- Sample: Customer can cancel their order/requested services within 24 hours; refunds will be made back to the payment solution used initially by the customer. Please allow for up to 45days for the refund transfer to be completed.
- SERVICES PRICING – inclusion is mandatory while the website is being reviewed. (at least 3-4 services and pricing with the description must be available on your website)