TERMS & CONDITIONS
- “Thallium Consulting DMCC” maintains the https://thallium-consulting.com/ Website (“Site”).
- “United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile” and stipulate that the governing law is the local law.
- ‘’Visa or MasterCard debit and credit cards in AED will be accepted for payment’’
- ‘’We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC and sanctioned countries’’
- ‘’Customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website’’
- ‘’Cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules’’
- ‘’User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account’’
- ‘‘All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties’’
- ‘’ Thallium Consulting DMCC will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties’’
- ‘’ Thallium Consulting DMCC takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, (https://thallium-consulting.com/) cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online’’
- ‘’ Thallium Consulting DMCC is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.’’
- “The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted”.
- PAYMENT CONFIRMATION – Once the payment is made, the confirmation notice will be sent to the client via email within 5 business days of receipt of payment. So we also has to make a system generated process where by a email is sent to client email id.
- REFUND POLICY – Refunds will be made as per the original mode of payment and will be processed within 10 to 45 days depending on the issuing bank of the credit card. Thallium Consulting DMCC reserves the right to reject any refund application. Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment.
- ‘’Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment”
- CANCELLATION POLICY (For Products and Services) – Cancellation requests after payment has been made will not be accepted.